Highway 23 Construction
07/31/2009 - 12:00 PM
KVSC has a number of Highway 23 construction updates for St. Cloud drivers:
• From now until early November…Highway 23 will be closed from Wilson Avenue to Lincoln Avenue to allow crews to reconstruct the Wilson Avenue intersection. Highway 23 drivers are being diverted onto Lincoln Avenue to 1st Street North. Wilson Avenue will remain open during this work and traffic will cross Highway 23 on gravel.
• Westbound Division Street drivers in St. Cloud will continue to use the new lanes from the west end of the construction project to the east side of the new Lake George Bridge. Next week, expect traffic lane changes between 7th and 4th Avenue.
• Washington Memorial Drive remains closed south of Highway 23. Drivers should follow the detour which utilizes 14th Avenue and 7th Street. This work is scheduled to be done by the end of next week.
• The south side of 4th Avenue at Division Street is closed to traffic to help facilitate the new eastbound traffic lane movement.
• On and off ramps at 9th Avenue South are closed to traffic. 9th and 10th Avenue traffic will use the southbound lanes between 4th Street and St. Germain.
Stay tuned to KVSC, 88.1 for traffic and construction updates.
Feb 23, 2017 - 4:00
Feb 23, 2017 - 6:00
Men's Hockey vs
Mar 03, 2017 - 7:37
Subscribe to what interests you. More information about podcasts and software.