Local Mayors Are Set To Bell Ring For Salvation Army On Friday
12/19/2012 - 12:00 PM
The title of “2012 Top Bell Ringing Mayor” is up for grabs for a 3rd year as five local mayors team up with the Salvation Army to help community members in need. The bell ringing challenge will be Friday at grocery stores in the area.
St. Cloud Salvation Army Advisory Board Chair Bill Kimball says there is a great desire in the community to reach out and have a positive impact on others and it shows in the fact that the mayors are working together.
The Salvation Army also reports that an anonymous donor has agreed to match all the money raised by the mayors.The mayors will have their kettles a few days early so donations can be dropped off at their respective City Hall.
- St. Cloud Mayor Dave Kleis will be ringing in the morning from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at eastside Cashwise, and from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Byerly’s Sartell
- Mayor Joe Perske will ring at the Sartell Walmart from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sauk Rapids Mayor Dave Sanders will ring at Coborn’s in Sauk Rapids from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- St. Augusta Mayor Bob Kroll will ring at Coborn’s on Cooper Avenue from 3 p.m to 7 p.m.
- Waite Park Mayor Rick Miller will ring at Cashwise in Waite Park from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
University of Mary (Sports Stream)
Jan 30, 2015 - 7:00
Minot State University (Sports Stream)
Jan 31, 2015 - 2:00
MSU-Moorhead (Sports Stream)
Feb 05, 2015 - 7:00
Subscribe to what interests you. More information about podcasts and software.