1) When did you get involved with 88.1FM?
I became involved with 88.1 FM this year around the end of November and beginning of December.
2) What show(s) do you currently host on KVSC and what programs have you hosted in the past?
I have only hosted the Morning Show 2,
3.) Please list some of the artists and musicians you consider to be a must play on your show(s).
Macklemore, Guante & Big Cats
4)Why are you involved with independent community radio at 88.1FM?
I personally feel that talking to listeners about any given topic or subject of the show is fun. I also wanted to get some experience working in an actual radio station as well.
5) What is in your CD player right now (be honest)?
I have Tyga, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Macklemore, Kina Grannis, Fantasia, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj, Young Jeezy and many more.
6) Please disclose the most embarrassing music moment or concert you’ve attended or album you’ve bought (perhaps even shameful)?
Well I haven’t bought an album or been to a concert but I have been caught belting some Beyoncé and let’s just say Kim Zolciak sings better than me.
7) What are your hobbies and interests?
Comedic Standup, videogames, theatre (not the best actor but its interesting), writing stories, but I haven’t done that in years.
8) When you are not at work or at KVSC where can you most likely be found?
Either in Atwood’s MSS office working or maybe working at Target. My friend’s house known as the castle.
9) If it were the end of the world (?) and you could only take five things with you what would they be (be honest):
I don’t know of any material possessions I would need but I would hope to have peace of mind. A drink. Someone who is close to me. A picture book or photo album. Some of my wardrobe if I can’t take it all.
10) What is the most annoying request or listener inquiry you remember receiving?
I haven’t had an annoying request. I’m open to them because I might hear a good song.
11) What do you think is the future of radio?
I think radio will be prominent as long as people still travel and need up to date news. People love to hear other humans talk about issues whether they can see them at the moment or not.