Announcer/Volunteer Profile Questions for KVSC.org
1. When did you get involved with 88.1FM? Shortly after rum runners closed its doors
2. What show(s) do you currently host on KVSC and what’s your favorite to listen to? I rip rop after Thursdays hip hop on the late night prog, I like Frets and that craza lady who talks about the birds on satur daze
3. Please list some of the artists and musicians that you consider a must play on your show(s). Reggae, hip hop, then Electronica,
4. Why are you involved with independent public radio at 88.1FM? Keeps me Freaky and sneaky while staying sober off the lazerbeak two chain…. smart
5. What is in your CD player, iPod, or MP3 player right now? (Be Honest!) Rebelution, The new Tupac cd, Rihanna, and a haunted house sound effects disc,,,, smart
6. Please disclose the most embarrassing music moment or concert you’ve seen or album you’ve bought (perhaps even shameful). Down in the Valley, Bought a Eminem album with the price tag over the parental advisory, I was 13, I was looking in the M&M section.
7. What are your hobbies and interests? Growing Giant pumpkins, and rocken in my Camaro station wagon. Horn Doggen, smart.
8. When you are not at work or KVSC where can you most likely be found? With a large supply of fireworks by the fireplace at the birdhouse.
9. What’s the most challenging part of being a radio DJ? Having the police give me noise complaints because the music is so loud,,, at the radio station…
10. What do you think is the future of radio? Less censorship in la language squeeze, more people getten sub woofer in there 1993 dodge mini vans. Smart.