• When did you get involved with 88.1FM?
Late Night Progressive Rock Show and I sit in on Beats and Pieces, I enjoy all the programming on KVSC and have been listening regularly since 2008
Aphex Twin, The Residents, Tobacco/Black Moth Super Rainbow
I like keeping the airwaves of St. Cloud and the surrounding areas weird and having people be able to listen to a diverse range of music.
CD player in Car: Dave Monolith - Welcome
Phone: Aphex Twin - Analord Series
Turntable: Tobacco - Ultima II Massage
• Please disclose the most embarrassing music moment or concert you’ve seen or album you’ve bought (perhaps even shameful).
That era of being 12 years old and thinking you have good taste in music listening to butt rock in the early 2000's ex. Godsmack, Mudvayne, P.O.D etc
Music production, I'm a working electronic musician and spend a lot of time experimenting with sounds and making music.
• When you are not at work or KVSC where can you most likely be found?
Spending time with my family or behind the computer in my home studio.
• What’s the most challenging part of being a radio DJ?
Going outside of your own boundaries and not being biased against a name you have heard of but haven't listened to.
• What do you think is the future of radio?
Streaming internet radio and apps to listen to radio where ever you go