1. When did you get involved with 88.1FM?
I got started with kvsc in early February of 2015 however it is been a process of about a year now.
2. What show(s) do you currently host on KVSC and what’s your favorite to listen to?
I am currently the host of the Afternoon Progressive Rock so Monday's. My favorite show is diversions although having just moved out here I haven't listened to all shows and I am very excited to listen to and who knows maybe host whole lotta blues at some point
3. Please list some of the artists and musicians that you consider a must play on your show(s).
So far one of my favorite go to artists since coming at KVSC is harbor and home I was lucky to stumble across them early on in my training I was told I just missed them on Monday Night Live before coming to st. cloud
4. Why are you involved with independent public radio at 88.1FM?
I came to 88.1 FM because of the influence it had on my first visit to st. cloud when I toured the University in 2005 I told myself if I ever had the opportunity I wanted to be a part of KVSC
5. What is in your CD player, iPod, or MP3 player right now? (Be Honest!)
currently I have been listening to the new Shady Records album Shady XV
6. Please disclose the most embarrassing music moment or concert you’ve seen or album you’ve bought (perhaps even shameful).
On more than one occasion someone has walked in on me using a broom as a guitar and jamming out to AC/DC but I mean honestly in retrospect there isn't anything embarrassing about that
7. What are your hobbies and interests?
I have played guitar (not well) for about 6 years, I also enjoy spending time at home with my girlfriend and our massive number of pets that would make the Minnesota Zoo jealous
8. When you are not at work or KVSC where can you most likely be found?
Laying on the couch playing Madden or roaming the campus of SCSU
9. What’s the most challenging part of being a radio DJ?
The most challenging part of being a radio DJ for me is trying to juggle several tasks at once especially when you still need to provide an entertaining and engaging radio program
10. What do you think is the future of radio?
I think the future of radio is stronger than it has ever been it may be in different outlets but with am/fm still going strong and the growth of satellite radio and other means for listening such as apps and I Heart Radio becoming more available there are more ways than ever to hear and be heard