When did you get involved with 88.1FM? 2015
2. What show(s) do you currently host on KVSC and what’s your favorite to listen to? I host the first part of the morning show and I like the afternoon prog rock show or the late night show.
3. Please list some of the artists and musicians that you consider a must play on your show(s). Grouplove, Jake Bugg
4. Why are you involved with independent public radio at 88.1FM? I love music and talking
5. What is in your CD player, iPod, or MP3 player right now? (Be Honest!) Literally every thing from Suicide Silence to Alina Baraz & Galimatias
6. Please disclose the most embarrassing music moment or concert you’ve seen or album you’ve bought (perhaps even shameful). I bought all of the first three Black Veil Brides albums in middle school and I have an entire Owl City album and I hate both of those bands.
7. What are your hobbies and interests? La Crosse, going to the gym, working, listening to music, and being outside.
8. When you are not at work or KVSC where can you most likely be found? The gym, at work (OE) at my sorority house, outside somewhere, or the library.
9. What’s the most challenging part of being a radio DJ? Knowing that sometimes you’re going to play songs you don’t know, and that song could end up being your new favorite song or a song you should apologize to your listeners for playing.
10. What do you think is the future of radio? More music and a lot less commercials