1. When did you get involved with 88.1FM?
Summer of 2016 as Assistant production and occasional host
2. What show(s) do you currently host on KVSC and what’s your favorite to listen to?
I prefer to host afternoon Progressive Rock and Late Night Prog. Rock – My favorite to listen to is Beats ‘n’ Pieces
3. Please list some of the artists and musicians that you consider a must play on your show(s).
Right now: Kaytranada, Gold Panda, Jesse Lanza
Overall: Bassnectar, Johnny Cash, Imogen Heap
4. Why are you involved with independent public radio at 88.1FM?
Because I want to learn how to professionally produce audio for my hopeful career in game/movie Audio
5. What is in your CD player, iPod, or MP3 player right now? (Be Honest!)
EDM (Krewella, Modestep) Euro Power Metal (Sonata Arctica, Power Quest), and A Capella/Vocal covers (PTX, Van Canto)
6. Please disclose the most embarrassing music moment or concert you’ve seen or album you’ve bought (perhaps even shameful).
I own the entire discography of Dragonforce. 12 year-old-me still thinks they’re a fantastic band with an okay singer.
7. What are your hobbies and interests?
Playing, Modifying, and Dissecting games of all types. I am also fairly proficient at choral singing.
8. When you are not at work or KVSC where can you most likely be found?
Either on my computer playing World of Warcraft or at a friend’s place playing a tabletop RPG.
9. What’s the most challenging part of being a radio DJ?
Trying to do math on-air
10. What do you think is the future of radio?
I think it’ll still be a cultural influence for a while yet. Traditional radio will remain strong until every car is outfitted with Satellite radio or Streaming services, and even then I think a select part of public access radio and very local stations will remain. However, I do think popularity in trad. Radio will decrease as stations aren’t able to provide the musical diversity that can be seen only in specialized streaming sites.