Trivia Registration 2017
KVSC’s 38th annual Trivia Weekend will arrive during winter’s blustery blast! Pull out your parka, slip on your rain slicker, and charge up your weather radio for…Trivia Storm: 50-Hours of Torrential Trivia.
Team registrations are accepted until 4:30 p.m. on Feb. 17.
Registration fees are $50 for community teams and $25 for college teams. High school teams can register for free. KVSC's offices are open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on business days but closed on all federal holidays and weekends. If you're paying via check please make it payable to KVSC-FM. We're located in Stewart Hall, room 27 (basement level) at St. Cloud State.
For three consecutive days, February 17-19, Your Sound Alternative will create a brain fog with a hailstorm of questions about all things weather related. We'll offer up a good dose of pop culture, music and history questions as well.
So set your thermostat to trivia climate and if it involves our obsession with inconvenient truths… it’s part of the cyclone of questions for Trivia Storm: 50-Hours of Torrential Trivia.
Trivia Volunteers, prepare for the flood of answers and hop on our phone bank of telemetry stations at KVSC next February.
Prepare to enter the atmosphere that is Trivia Storm: 50-Hours of Torrential Trivia.
Click on the links below for PDF's of Registration Info (stay tuned - more info coming soon):
2017 Registered Teams
The teams listed below are registered for Trivia Storm: 50-Hours of Torrential Trivia. The numeric order below represents the order in which a team registered, it is NOT a team number.
Does your team have a website we can link to? Is your team link on this page broken? Links can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and posted for free.
Stefan's Dream XVIII was the first team to register in-person at the KVSC studios Trivia Storm.
Teams registered for Trivia Storm: (these are NOT team numbers for 2017):
- Stefan's Dream XVIII: Cumulostefanus
- 28th Avenue Kids
- Mongo's Loosemeat Sandwich Assembly RQD
- It Just Doesn't Matter
- Sigma Phi Nothing
- ET's Looking At A Solid 8 Inches Tonight
- Non Essential Government Workers
- House of Insanity
- Meyer Meyer Pants on Fire
- Neo-Maxi Zoomdweebies
- Pull Start Diesel
- Voodoo Panties
- Enjoy the Man Explosion!
- Squirrels Denying They're Nuts
- Nerd Team
- What Would Learned Pigs And Scooby Doo?
- Trump's Tiny Caucus Bends Alt-Right
- A Few Screws Loose
- LDE: Hall of Fame Edition
- Google Your Own Adventur
- Our Boob Tube Plays in the Clouds with Jeremy
- Nancy Drew & the Hardy Boys
- 38% Chance It's Already Raining on DDD
- Carbon-dated Readers n' Geeks
- Cloudy with a Chance of Brewskies
- Rich Corinthian Leather Remnants
- Venus Vortex
- Six Feet Under
- Pirates of the Cranium
- MC Hammered
- Porcupine Petting Zoo
- Plan B
- Chairleg of Truth
- Tequila Mockingbird
- Knee Deep in Theses
- Pig Boats dot COM
- Tropical Storm Bondage Camel
- The Squint Squad 2.0
- It's Raining Freaks & Geeks & Dogs
- Crockpot Posse
- The Last of the Mojitos
- Storm Troopers
- Hurricane Spanky
- It's All in Your Mind
- Ditkanado 42: It's Never Ogre
- There's Always Money in the Banana Stand
- WindGod Ivan Roared You R Late
- The In St. Cloud Posse
- The Team With No Name
- The Wreck of the Salmonella Fitzgerald
- There's No I in Trivia
- Boba's Fettish
- Benny Mandelbrot Possy
- Nuyorican Poets Soiree
- BOTD: Sliders on the Storm
- Here I am, Far Q like a hurricane.
- The Disciples of Intern Roy
Feb 23, 2017 - 4:00
Feb 23, 2017 - 6:00
Men's Hockey vs
Mar 03, 2017 - 7:37
Subscribe to what interests you. More information about podcasts and software.