Registration for Trivia 2013: A Space Oddity opens Friday, Dec. 14 and continues through 4:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 8, 2013. Please visit KVSC between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. to register during regular business days, our offices are closed on weekends and all major holidays. Long distance teams are welcome to mail their completed entry form and payment at any time. KVSC will mail the visual trivia, posters and relevant data as soon as entries are received, starting Dec. 14.
The theme for Trivia Weekend is Trivia 2013: A Space Oddity. To register your team, please fill out a registration form and bring the completed form along with the $45 registration fee to the KVSC studios during our normal office hours (9-5 p.m. weekdays). KVSC is located in Stewart Hall at SCSU, in the basement level, room 27. Head to the back office area and we'll get you started. You'll receive your visual trivia and posters once you're registered.
The teams listed below are currently registered for Trivia 2013: A Trivia Oddity. The order is chosen at random and DOES NOT represent the contest team numbers (they are basically in order of the time they registered).
Does your team have a website we can link to? Is your team link on this page broken? Links can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and posted for free.
Stefan's Dream is the first team to register in-person for Trivia 2013: A Space Oddity.
Teams registered so far (in no particular order):
- Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys
- Nonessential Government Workers
- DDD: Prepare for Ludicrous Speed
- Stefan's Dream XIV: Stefan's Re-Entry
- DOA Hole
- House of Insanity
- Google Your Own Adventure
- Some Loose Meat Sandwich Assembly RQD
- Our Boob Tube Is Bigger Than Uranus
- Pull-Start Diesel
- Porcupines Petting Uranus
- WWSD: What Would Scooby Doo?
- Enjoy the Man Explosion!
- Hey, You Got Voodoo In My Panties
- ET: Searching For Your Zero-G Spot
- Sigma Phi Nothing
- Kids Will Play While Nitsy Is Away
- Learned Pigs & Fireproof Women
- Nerd Party
- A Few Screws Loose
- Take me to your LDEr
- Candy Gram For Mongo
- The Chair Leg of Truth
- Meyer, Meyer, Pants on Fire
- Neo-Maxi Zoomdweebies
- Knee Deep in Theses
- GBCRE It's Uranus Not Youranus
- Anti-Social Squirrels
- Trouble Among The Cheerleaders
- Rich Corinthian Leather Remnants
- Salmonella Fitzgerald
- Pirates of the Cranium
- Collective Foole
- Trivia Lab: Facts are Useless Fun is Real
- Happiness is Penguin and Frog at Woodstock's
- Galaxy Girls
- Copernicase of Brewskies
- We've Gone from Suck to Blow
- Red Hammers
- Last Year's Winners
- The Benny Mandelbrot Possy
- Orions Belt Buckle
- Freaks & geeks on the dwarf planet Pluto
- Pugilist Sound
- Hold My Ditka II
- Romulus Can't Remus
- Uranis? What About My Anus?
- The Wright Team
- It's All in Your Mind
- Got Monkey
- Bondage Camel
- FBLT: The Second Spitter
- Shamelessly Nameless
- Deep Space 69
- Me non tene, terror
- The Galactic Buldge
- Venus Vixens
- Nuyorican Poets Soiree
- The Far Q'Vian Space Squad
Subscribe to what interests you. More information about podcasts and software.