Trivia Registration 2017
KVSC’s 38th annual Trivia Weekend will arrive during winter’s blustery blast! Pull out your parka, slip on your rain slicker, and charge up your weather radio for…Trivia Storm: 50-Hours of Torrential Trivia.
Early bird team registration begins on Thursday, December 15 at 9 a.m. Registration fees are $50 for community teams and $25 for college teams. High school teams can register for free. KVSC's offices are open on business days but closed on all federal holidays and weekends. If you're paying via check please make it payable to KVSC-FM. We're located in Stewart Hall, room 27 (basement level) at St. Cloud State.
For three consecutive days next February 17-19 Your Sound Alternative will create a brain fog with a hailstorm of questions about all things weather related. We'll offer up a good dose of pop culture, music and history questions as well.
So set your thermostat to trivia climate and if it involves our obsession with inconvenient truths… it’s part of the cyclone of questions for Trivia Storm: 50-Hours of Torrential Trivia.
Trivia Volunteers, prepare for the flood of answers and hop on our phone bank of telemetry stations at KVSC next February.
Prepare to enter the atmosphere that is Trivia Storm: 50-Hours of Torrential Trivia.
Click on the links below for PDF's of Registration Info (stay tuned - more info coming soon):
2016 Registered Teams
The teams listed below are registered for Trivia Cruisin' 2016: Racing, Road Tripping and Rock & Roll. The numeric order below represents the order in which a team registered, it is NOT a team number.
Does your team have a website we can link to? Is your team link on this page broken? Links can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and posted for free.
Stefan's Dream XVII was the first team to register in-person at the KVSC studios for Trivia Cruisin' 2016.
Teams registered for Trivia Cruisin' 2016: (these are NOT team numbers for 2016):
- General Motorboaters
- 28th Avenue Kids
- Nancy Drew And The Hardy Boys
- Meyer Meyer a Decade on Fire
- Stefan's Dream XVII: Stefan's Pole Position
- Sigma Phi Nothing
- Some Loose Meat Sandwich Assembly RQ'D
- Nerd Party
- D.O.A. Hole
- Enjoy the Man Explosion!
- Voodoo Panties
- House of Insanity
- Pull Start Diesel
- Neo-Maxi Zoomdweebies
- A Few Screws Loose
- It Just Doesn't Matter
- WWSD: What Would Scooby Doo
- LDE: 20th Anniversary Special Edition, featuring Rod Toft
- Nonessential Government Workers
- DDD: This is not your fathers trivia team
- Porcupine Petting Zoo
- Squirrels Desperately Gathering Nuts
- Pirates of the Cranium
- ET: Our Hot Rod Is Too Big For Her Volvo
- Learned Pigs & Fireproof Women
- Carbon-dated Readers n' Geeks
- Our Boob Tube is Playing for Jeremy
- The Cool Moms
- Google Your Own Adventure
- Chitty Chitty Bondage Camel
- Rich Corinthian Leather Remnants
- TS Speedy Can't Drive 55
- Knee Deep in Theses
- Plan B
- Are We There Yet?
- Venus Vixens
- Stefans Nitemare Eshrekd Ditka
- Six Feet Under
- E=MC Hammered
- Cruisin' for a Brewski
- Freaks & Geeks in a Pacer Packed with Puppies
- Perpetual Motion Squad
- CandyGram for Mongo
- Turducken is People
- Penguin, Frog, Woodstock and a Buttload of Minions
- K.I.T.T. Knight Industries Trivia Team
- Bored Game Knights
- It's All in Your Mind-Apollow Knowledge Bowl
- I'm not into Sailing but I love to Motorboat!
- There's Always Money in the Banana Stand
- The Baker St Irregulars(back by popular demand)
- Huckleberry Gin
- Too Far-Q to Walk, Let's Drive.
- Chairleg of Truth
- Burger of the Day: Highway to Halibut Burger
- Fear and Fitzgerald in Las Vegas
- Crockpot Posse
- Boba's Fettish
- Nuyorican Poets Soiree
- Benny Mandlebrot Possy
Men's Hockey vs
University of Omaha
Dec 09, 2016 - 7:37
Men's Hockey vs
University of Omaha
Dec 10, 2016 - 7:07
Men's Basketball vs
Jamestown College (Sports Stream)
Dec 19, 2016 - 7:00
Subscribe to what interests you. More information about podcasts and software.